Monday, May 18, 2015

Baptism!! (May 11, 2015)



Hey kids it was sooo awesome to see you all yesterday!! I love you guys so much! The truth is that I kinda felt weird thinking that it was the last time, I think my mind has accepted the fact that I will always be in Uruguay. It doesn't make sense going home, it's weird I know, but we will just see what happens I guess. This week was really amazing! Our area is really pumping super well right now, the highlight of this week was the baptism of Graciela! It was awesome to see her happy and content to be able to take this step that she has wanted to take for a long time. The program went well and it was great to have the family of Elder Toledo present as well. 
We also are super excited for Juan who is progresing soo well right now! He has been reading a ton in the Book of Mormon and has gone to everything for the past three weeks. He is excited for his baptism in two weeks and we are just working on teaching him everything that he needs to know to be baptized. We are also trying to help his mom, she is there but isn't quite convinced yet. (Its because she doesn't read the Book of Mormon) but she supports him and everything, so that helps a ton! 

Honestly, I don't really have anything more to say, we covered it all yesterday...that would be so efficiant every week right? Haha joking, just joking;) For reals though, I love you guys soooooo much and loved seeing you! I love what I do and I KNOW that this church is true and that the Book of Mormon is the true word of God. Thank you for everything that you do for me!!
Con todo mi amor
Elder Degn
ps. Graciela!!





No comments:

Post a Comment